We know that finding your ring size can be tricky! We have created for you a ring size guide that you can find here. However, to avoid mistakes and achieve a perfect fit we highly recommend having your finger sized by a local jeweler and asking for your FR / European ring size.
Some tips to consider:
- Your ring should fit your finger comfortably, not too tight so that you struggle to take it off and not too loose that it may fall off your finger.
- Finger size slightly changes depending on the time of day and the weather. For best results measure your finger size at the end of the day and when your fingers are warm.
- For a more accurate reading you should avoid measuring your finger size when your body temperature is either too cold or too hot. A cold finger shrinks while a hot finger expands causing in both cases an inaccurate reading.
- If you are between two sizes, always go with the larger one.
- If your knuckle is larger than the base of your finger, you may need to go up a half size.
- If you are purchasing a ring with a wide band, you will be more comfortable moving up a half size from your measurement.
If you are buying a ring as a gift:
Borrow one of the recipient’s rings (from the correct finger) and use the ring measurements that can be found in our Ring Size Guide (under the ”Measuring an existing ring” section) to determine its size. We recommend measuring with a plain band for a more accurate measurement.
Note: Most of our rings can be resized if needed, but rings with stones or patterns all the way around usually cannot be resized. Please make sure beforehand that the ring you are purchasing can be resized.
We will be happy to assist you in any way we can so please do not hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
We guarantee to make the size that is ordered, but we cannot be responsible for conversions or fitting.